August 2017 –> goals & wishlist
I’ve seen so many other bloggers do these types of posts and review them at the end of the month and I just knew I had to get on board! I feel like doing these types of posts for me will not only allow myself to stay on track with what I want to achieve but also enable me to track my progress at the end of each month and I can then set appropriate goals for the following month and so on!
I wanted to add the Wishlist section as a way of putting things out there that I was particularly loving during that month and if I do get anything from my wishlists in the future I’d be able to look back on this time where they were featured.
I also hope from the Wishlist section that other people may get inspiration for things that they may want to add to their own list or treat themselves with!
GOALS —> SOCIAL
The goals for my social aspect as an overview are to grow my blog and put myself out there more and just to increase my social standing.
If you would like to help me out on achieving my August 2017 social goals all of the links to my socials are below, thank you!
- Blog views:
Current: average of 30/day & 60/post —> goal: average 50/day & 100/post
- Bloglovin follows:
Current: 27 —> goal 50
- Twitter follows:
Current: 397 —> goal 500
- Instagram follows:
Current: 423 —> goal 500
* Pinterest follows:
Current: 0 —> goal 50
GOALS —> PERSONAL
I think it is important in life to set yourself goals that make you feel better and happier within yourself and not solely ones that are based on social aspects.
- I would like to post 3 times a week on my blog, with the aim for each to be from a different category; beauty, fashion, lifestyle, blogger help & food/baking.
- I tell myself all the time (literally every day) that today is the day that I am going to start taking care of myself more by eating healthy and exercising… so this month I would really like to make a commitment to doing that.
- At 18 years old the fear of moving out and having to ‘adult’ on your own is ever present and I would like to start putting half of my monthly wages into a savings account to save up for when I come to move out.
- In all I would like to be a more positive person and not dwell on things that perhaps didn’t go the way I planned / was hoping and try to make the best of any bad situations (could this be any more prevalent with results day in less than a week??? I think not).
Here are a couple of bits that I am particularly loving this month – and would love to get my hands on despite my previously stated goal of saving, (cries).
If you would like to purchase anything from my August 2017 wishlist just click on the pictures and they will take you there and please don’t forget to tweet me pictures if you get anything from the wishlist!
- Chanel no. 5 perfume – I smelt this when in duty free on the way back from a holiday to Rhodes back in July and fell in love, however my love for Dasiy by Marc Jacobs in the scent Blush was that little bit stronger and I definitely did not need both (well, I did need both but I had my sensible head on).
- Burberry The Classic Cashmere Scarf – Yes it is August and technically still summer (despite the sad British weather) and yes I am looking at autumn / winter clothing bits but I just think that the Burberry Classic is such a timeless piece that I NEED in my wardrobe.
- Tommy Hilfiger Trucker Denim Jacket – This jacket is definitely a want not a need and the price tag for a denim jacket I cannot quite justify yet in my current student financial state but maybe in time… (hopes & prays).
- Morphe 35T palette – So many people are obsessed over the Morphe 35O palette and rightly so because it is beautiful but I do prefer the colours of this palette more and think it would be nice for the up and coming autumn / winter months with deep purple / brown shades.
- Nars Orgasm blush – I’m not one for wearing blush all of the time and only on special occasions but my make up collection is definitely lacking something and this Nars blush is it!!
- Timberland 6” boots – Yes, more autumn / winter themed bits in ‘summer’ but a girl has to be prepared and what wardrobe isn’t complete without a pair of cute boots??
Thank you for reading!
Best wishes, Gee x